Friday 13 January 2012

I

So you may be looking at your blog feeds and thinking "who the hell is this that i'm following?" Well hello there! Its Ana, formerly One Fabulous Thing After Another. I decided a fresh start was needed, my old blog was so neglected it was dusty and curling at the edges.

But Anyway. The first outfit to kick off the proceedings!








Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Shirt - Primark
Cardigan - New Look
Bag - Gina Tricot
Fox Tail - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
Earrings - River Island

I find myself leaning towards jeans more and more. I swore off jeans and trousers in uni, only wearing trackies to the gym or rehearsals. But i bought one pair, and found that if i bought well fitting ones, i actually enjoy getting my legs out! even if they are short and stocky!

I wore this to go grab some lunch and see The Iron Lady with Luke.



I'm still trying to decide if i enjoyed it or not...my mum wants to see it so i may take her and see it again! as long as we go for sushi afterwards. I'd go see any film as long as there was the promise of sushi after!

until next time!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment